Sailing School Registration
Registration takes place on a first-come, first-serve basis, but Sailing Club members and their children or grandchildren are allowed priority registration. When registration opens to the public, the button further down this page allows both Club members and members of the public to register. Registration is possible up until the class starts, if spaces are available.
You can register through our user-friendly online registration system for the Sailing School. This allows the convenience of paying by credit card on a secure site, and helps us keep track of the number of registrants for each class to ensure no classes are overbooked. Please note that a signed Indemnity Agreement (the “Sailing School Release” which can be downloaded using the link below) will still be required before your registration can be validated.
Please read the information on this page before proceeding to online registration.
Here’s How to Register for the Season:
Review information on this website or links:
- Overview of Beginner and Advanced courses
- Course Schedule and Fees
- For more information on CANSail program, click on the link in the box at right to BC Sailing Association website
Download and review documents:
Register on our Secure Registration Site*:
- Click on the REGISTER FOR COURSES button below
- Follow the prompts on the Registration Form
- Bring your signed Indemnity Agreement to your child’s first session to validate registration
* Registration system courtesy of Effective Registration
Those Sailing School students opting for Junior membership will need to submit their Junior Membership Application and Junior Release forms, along with membership fees, to the Fleet Captain Dinghy. Junior membership application or renewal cannot be completed online.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Sailing School Coordinator